Login/Create Profile/Link Accounts


Welcome to the knowledge center, please read through the information of frequently asked questions for answers to the common inquiries. For real time transactions and updates utilize the Shareholder Portal or Interactive Voice Response system for most common tasks.

Knowledge Center


Lost Certificates

If you have lost your share certificates, we can help replace them.

Notify Broadridge in writing of the lost stock certificate.

Notification via fax to: (215) 553-5402; attention Lost Securities Dept.

Notification via letter to:

Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions
P.O. Box 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717

Broadridge will place a "stop transfer" on the stock certificate(s) reported lost to prevent fraudulent transactions and will mail you instructions and the proper documents necessary to replace the shares represented by the stock certificates into electronic form. Paperwork is typically mailed out within 7-10 business days after the initial request is received. There is a fee associated with the replacement of missing stock certificates.

IMPORTANT: You must be able to provide the name of the security, the certificate number(s), the name of the registered owner(s), and the number of shares in all communications. Please indicate if the registered stockholder is deceased so the appropriate documents may be forwarded to you. If you do not have this information, you should call our Call Center for the client-specific contact information.

If the stock certificate(s) are located prior to replacement, mail or fax a signed stop release letter to Broadridge. If the lost certificate(s) are located after replacement, remit the located stock certificate to the Transfer Agent for confiscation.


Click Here to lookup a contact number for a company.


Stop Release Letter 
Legal Transfer Form